Thread: Nokia C3-01 freezes while playing MP4 videos

Nokia C3-01 freezes while playing MP4 videos

Hello guys I am using Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and I was using Nokia 5200 xpress music mobile phone. now after purchasing the Nokia c3-01 mobile phone I have transferred some videos in my mobile phone and after that when I try to play it in my mobile phone at that time I my mobile phone gets freezes. I am trying to play MP4 videos. now please tell me how to fix this issue .

Re: Nokia C3-01 freezes while playing MP4 videos

Well according to me you should try to videos with the different video forma in your mobile phone and after that check whether you are getting any issue or not. as far as I know Nokia C3-01 can play MP files but if your videos are having different resolution then you have tpo change it by converting the videos.

If you want to convert the videos then you have to download the Allok 3GP video converter in your computer or laptop and after downloading the converter you have to install the software. now after installing the software you have to add you videos in your converter and then you have to select the video format and then also you have to select the resolution. Now after that convert the videos. After doing the conversion you have to transfer it in your mobile phone. Now after transferring the video check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you are having the same problem after converting the videos also and with other videos formats also if you having the same issue then I think you should try to solve this issue by resetting your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone. Now after doing the mobile reset your problem will get solved.

Well I have downloaded Allok 3GP converter in my system and after that I have converted my videos in my system and after that when I transferred those videos in my device at that time it worked fine bit some the videos are still causing the issue and I will try to convert in different format and I hope that it will help me to solve this issue. Thank you for helping me.