Thread: Unknown future of HP Touchpad and WebOS due to Android

Unknown future of HP Touchpad and WebOS due to Android

I read somewhere that the Android has been take over the HP touchpad and WebOS hence they will be mention that the HP kills touchpad and the WebOS. It works well but the performance of this OS is to be not comparable with the Android OS. I think in the future the HP device manufacturer has to be necessary to perform an action that works to implement its performance. What do you think guess? Thanks.

Re: Unknown future of HP Touchpad and WebOS due to Android

In my opinion the Achilles heel of WebOS was the crappy implementation of a webkit browser. The reason I think the potential is there besides the unknown with WebOS. Hence they will be decrease the price of their own product. In this case, the problem arrives because the system won’t be comfortable with the inbuilt features of the WebOS system. While the Android make an best impact on the device. Hence user likes its performance.

The TouchPad's chipset is the Snapdragon based APQ8060, which is not the very similar MSM8660 chipset. . I think once people compare Android's tablet variant OS to the Touchpad, then the result will be goes to the favor of the Android phone and the reason behind this is that the graphics quality of this system. There are no problem arrives on this Android phone if you try to play the high configuration based games.

Well. I think its best you look at what they have to offer now and don't hang your hope on "future". Yes, I know that the Android has to be the future of the tablet pc but for my opinion the webos is the best way that works to solve any kind of queries related to the tablet pc. This kind of tablet OS will be provide the working environment that help to play an high configuration based video game. Then try this and solve your problem.

It seems to me that the Touchpad has better software and the Android based any device such as Galaxy has improved hardware. Hence there is a different performance of the mobile OS. Yes, in some rare cases the system will be makes an impact if the OS is to be present on the correct compatible hardware system. It gives the extra kind of features that is to be specially built for this system.