Thread: LG RD 6210 is now available in open handset market

LG RD 6210 is now available in open handset market

I am using some china company CDMA phone. I am frustrated using this phone because while using this phone I faced lots of problem. Why I am using this phone? just because this phone is an open market handset phone. I always change my number when I thought other company SIM card providing effective tariff plan. Recently I heard that LG has launched phone, which is open market handset phone. Friend can you tell me detailed about this phone.

Re: LG RD 6210 is now available in open handset market

Really, friend I think LG is very late launching his phone LG RD 6210 in open market handset, because if you search for an open market handset then you will find there is so much mobile company whose phone have feature of OHM. Recently Samsung has also launch an open market handset Samsung B559. Moreover, if you compare both these phone Samsung and LG then you will find that Samsung has additional feature then LG. comparing to price also Samsung is much cheaper then LG rd 6210 phone. In addition, all we know that Samsung is much-reputed brand LG brand.

I am very disappointed with LG brand. After a long time LG has launched an open handset market mobile phone.

I am very disappointed with LG brand. After a long time LG has launched an open handset market mobile phone.
    Dear
    I think you have not seen the previous LG phone, which is also an open market handset mobile phone. This is the Sixth phone, which LG is launching as an open market handset. Already LG launched a high-end LG510 mobile phone with open market handset and with touch screen. However, according to me now customer want multimedia phone.

A sight and sound mobile phone stacked with items offering terrific entertainment separated from being a connectivity mechanism. It packs in FM radio with recording, VGA camera clicker with movie recording, MP3 player with preset equalizers, Bluetooth, up to 4GB expandable memory. Some of the different appealing emphasizes of the mobile phone incorporate FM sleep Timer, which encourages user to set FM to be automatic-switched off following 15, 30 or 60 mins (dependent upon the time set, FM will programmed be switched off). FM and MP3 playlist, which might be play out of sight while the user is encountering some different offer in the mobile phone. so it will best option for the user who changes his number at regular interval.

Friends after now I could well change my number. For this mobile phone, I much waited. Friend one problem is there my previous phone is this phone only. However, that time this phone does not have feature of open market handset. Friend can you tell me should I use different CDMA company mobile number in this phone. Alternatively, I have to buy this new enhanced feature phone.

Friends after now I could well change my number. For this mobile phone, I much waited. Friend one problem is there my previous phone is this phone only. However, that time this phone does not have feature of open market handset. Friend can you tell me should I use different CDMA company mobile number in this phone. Alternatively, I have to buy this new enhanced feature phone.
    LG previous phones also work like open market handset phone. If you want to change your number means going from one CDMA company to another CDMA company number then it is possible. However, you cannot access internet in your phone. However, you can use all other features of that phone.

This phone will be better instead of your Chinese company phone. This phone price is just Rs 3500 which is compare to price of Chinese phone. In addition, you will concern about mobile phone because we all know about the reputation of LG brand.

If you really want to buy a CDMA open market handset phone then you can also go for Samsung guru SCH-B519 CDMA mobile phone. This mobile is little bit expensive then LG 6210. However, you will get much-enhanced feature in this phone compare to LG 6210. This phone has bigger display then LG 6210. It has provides you three-way conferencing. In addition, you will get 1 GB free memory card with this phone.