Thread: Which one is better between Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Apple iPad 2

Which one is better between Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Apple iPad 2

Recently I have got my salary and I am planning to purchase an android tablet. Tablets are getting more popular day by day. I know that there are many tablets available in the market. My friend told me that the most selling tablets are Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Apple iPad 2. Is it true? I want to purchase so I would like to purchase the best one. I want to know what are the features, specifications and price of these tablets? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Please guide me as early as possible.

Re: Which one is better between Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Apple iPad 2

Why are you looking only for Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Apple iPad 2? You must also eye on the Acer A500 tablet.

Re: Which one is better between Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Apple iPad 2

The dimension of Ipad 2 is 9.50 x 7.31 x 0.346 and dimension of Motorola Xoom is 9.8 x 6.6 x 0.5. iPad 2 has a VGA front camera whereas Motorola Xoom has 2 megapixel front camera. As far as I know the price of Ipad 2 is around $499 (Wi-Fi only) and $699 (Wi-Fi+3G) and the price of Motorola Xoom is $799 with no contract.

Go for ipad 2 instead of acer A500 because it is unreliable as told by my friend. It fails to start up sometimes and the battery life of Acer A500 is too short. It also doesn’t have good customer support. I would not recommend you to go Acer A500. I own a Flytouch tablet and I am very happy with it. Overall this tablet is pretty awesome for the price it comes and if you want something to surf the internet or check email at home or something to type like documents or watch movies, then for surely I would recommend you this device. Let me tell you that please dont think that this device is like an iPad as this is not the case.

I have had Acer A500 product for a few days only and I am in love with it. Browsing, chatting, reading just to name a few can now all be done right in my bed. Honeycomb 3.1 is very responsive and the graphics are stunning. All thanks to the powerful Tegra processor.

If you are looking for features and specifications etc. then I think you can google on the internet and find many results around that. You can compare it yourself that which one is good for you. Please let me know your balance? What are the main features that you are looking in a tablet? Because there are many tablets available in the market.

You should visit your nearest store in order to find the tablets. The most important thing is that what are your requirements? Please mention it in the next post so that other people who are in the forum would also participate actively and share their experiences and would be able to guide you.

Well do you know that all three of these Android tablets run google’s latest android 3.1 ‘honeycomb’ operating system, which are designed for large screen tablet devices? I am having ipad one as well as galaxy tab. But according to me, ipad has GPU three times slower than that of that of tegra2 and still its menus scroll really smoothly. I don’t think the problem is with the hardware. Since tegra 2 is really good chipset. I think it is actually problem is with Android itself and honeycomb. You can also go for acer A500 or flytouch.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go for Motorola Xoom. Motorola xoom has the nicest feature that you will not get in iPad 2 or in Samsung tab. Motorola Xoom take over the market so far. You can check other forums available on the internet regarding the discussion of these tablets. I don’t know about the price but it is definitely worthy.