Thread: Dropad A8X in two versions

Dropad A8X in two versions

When I see the Dropad A8X tablet on my friend hand then I try to found the real specification of this tablet pc. I found two articles but there is a little bit difference present on these two different articles. One of the Dropad A8X articles says that it supports multi touch; Flash 10.3 with $230 price. While the other is to be provides the Flash 10. 1, and its price is to be $210. I haven’t understand that why the specification of the same device has been different on two articles. Is there are two versions of Dropad A8X? The remaining speciation has to be same. I need the main reason behind these things. Thanks.

re: Dropad A8X in two versions

I think this problem arrives because the Android mobile OS is to be different on this tablet PC. Hence this will be gives the problem. you need to check that the Android version is to be 2.2 contains this version. If this both the articles has to be shows the different OS version then only this two articles will be shows the different flash player version with the price. I hope this is correct.

I think you are right. Yes, the Android OS has to be making an impact on their respective mobile phone. It has to be gives the different specification if the default OS of the tablet PC is being contains the different OS version. In this case, you need t o just check that the OS of the specification. I think this is the correct way to find a correct issue behind this concept.

It has been happen because also the possibility that the by mistake the owner of the article have been provide this wrong information. It could be possibility that the problem is being related to the device and hence you need to try to contact the manufacturer of the Dropad A8X. then try this and see the real reason behind this problem. The manufacturer will be gives you the best answer about your question. For more information also refers the manual of the device.