Thread: Awesome cube home screen for the Android tablet

Awesome cube home screen for the Android tablet

Hey friends I have just saw a awesome home screen for one of the tablet and I am in love with it I too need it for me can anyone tell me what it and where I can get it? It was like complete 3d cube on the home screen of one of the tablet and I saw them on the youtube video help me please I want it.

Re: Awesome cube home screen for the Android tablet

I think you are talking about the Wow home.apk that is same as you have been describing and I think it is an original home launcher for the flytouch 2 and if you want it you need to buy that smartphone and then you can easily have it and enjoy it. But I don’t think this would be a good idea because it isn’t a good file it is a bad launcher and it has been making the phone bit slower and it has been using lots of ram memory and they have a limited homscreen and that was one of them and they have it limited in the widgets. I was having it once and I have switched to the launcher pro and right now I have been using the zeam launcher I would never use it again because this is much better than that.

Hey dear you can just try to google it and search it as a wow home torrent and you can get it. And just make sure that you are having atleast the 256MB ram which is as same as the flytouch and that would be proper to run that application, but I would be suggesting you to get the seam and it would be far much better than that and you would have a full screen toggle and then action binding column and a row option too and then it would be running very smooth and wont be causing heavy memory on your ram.

I would be suggesting you that you can find something much better 3d appearance over the net and yap guys have been saying right and I am having many of very nice 3d wallpapers and themes which has been really nice you can get it from market and any other free wallpaper downloading site.

There have been many 3d and animated themes been available in market and these themes would be giving you much better appearance and a better performance i have this phone and i was having the same home screen it was very frustrating its only nice for the visualization and it has nothing which would be giving you any benefits so i would be suggesting don't go with the appearance use some better application , wallpaper or the theme to get a nice appearance.