Thread: Request for Auto-Download option in PS3

Request for Auto-Download option in PS3

I simply a contemplation, but for individuals like me, who switch every last item off at the points when its not in utilization (e.g. overnight, and when I’m grinding away in the day), it could be positively helpful to have the alternative to set the comfort to robo-download on switching to standby mode comparative to how the support will inquire in the event that you need to switch off following grounding downloads have finish and do the same for the computerized-download emphasize. In the event that we would be able to put the choice in express rather than a particular time, unequivocally state "following capacity-off" or something similar to that could make it a parcel more suitable I suppose.

Re: Request for Auto-Download option in PS3

You are able to do that-you unequivocally update the time in the settings to the time it is before you turn off the comfort-it will then return straight on.

So much stuff about not having things on stand-by is unnerve tactics anyway and doesn't give that much to a worldwide temperature alteration and positively doesn't put a fabulous bargain in a power bill .As a preceding circuit repairman I would be able to tell you that depending on if you turned all things off at night for 8 hours it could be countered in seconds by the life utilized by turning the pot on first thing (Average pot is appraised at 2KW although most drastically things in stand-by utilization milli watts for each hour)

You could not quite do the Ps3 switch itself off at the divider if that would be what you mean. In the event that you intended to give it a chance to do robo download and you hold up then afterward turn it off, you might also unequivocally tend to the XMB to let every last item completion downloading but legitimately, the PS3 in standby utilizes following to nothing so i don't see the situation.

I'd rather keep the PS3 on stand-by for the advantage of automatic-download and recovery my power bill by verifying all my light knobs are life savers, windows are shut at night (and the twofold coating is working rightly), shutting shades prior to keep high temperature in et cetera. All much preferred savers over the PS3 small red light and a minor part of the mobo which manages the clock and Wake up on LAN offer.

I did even now state in a previous post this would not be able to be plausible as I don't think the PS3 goes into a thoroughly stand-by mode when capacity is switched on but needs to be begun and closed down to be in stand-by.

The timer thing wouldn't work out so well I don't suppose, a debt of gratitude is in order regarding the proposal however and its not JUST my ps3 that I switch off, its all items, all associated via multi connectors, so it could mean leaving on not JUST my ps3, but my speakers, DVD player and so on.