Thread: Which Keyboard with gap in the middle for thumb typing

Which Keyboard with gap in the middle for thumb typing

Guys I have saw somewhere the keyboard having a gap in middle of the keyboard in portrait mode. Is that possible? I have been always tending to do thumb typing in the portrait mode as it was possible in the blackberry. Anyone has any idea about this then please help me, suggest something about this.

Re: Which Keyboard with gap in the middle for thumb typing

Hello friend thumb keyboard is the one you have been looking for and I think that there is no free version of this in the market and I think that you can configure the keyboard with several different ways to make this come true and make it suitable for your figure and your usage. I think you have been talking about the thumb keyboard with the Gg and even the swiftkey tablet x is able to do this in the landscape mode and they would be easy to do if you are talking about this then you need to search about the SwiftKey tablet x I think it has the one you have been looking for.

I think they tablet keyboard is the one you have been talking about and it’s the one which would be solving your query and it is free and it really works fine and in that you can switch between and split or full and it can be found in the marketplaces.

Well I have been doing a nice typing with the landscape. Now occasionally I have been typing some words of a search in the portrait with one finger or otherwise I have been using the landscape keyboard. I have also found that the centre of the keyboard of some of the Smartphone has been stretched a bit for common hands, and if the screen has been of 20 mm narrower or there would have been same size of keyboard in both the mode then it wouldn’t have any problem with this. I have found that landscape mode has been bit better and have always mostly used it.