Thread: which one is better among Archos 70, coby MID7022 and Elocity A7?

which one is better among Archos 70, coby MID7022 and Elocity A7?

Guys I am new to this forum. So kindly bear if I ask any silly questions. I am planning to purchase an internet tablet for myself. But I am not sure which one. I am not sure about the differences between internet tablets. I am somewhere moving between Archos 70, coby MID7022 and Elocity A7. As far as I know Archos 70 has 256 of ram and Elocity A7 has tegra 2. Please suggest me which one is the best. Any suggestions would be better for me. I need to purchase it soon.

Re: which one is better among Archos 70, coby MID7022 and Elocity A7?

Well if you ask me, according to me 256 of RAM is just not sufficient. I would recommend you to go for the coby MID7022. coby MID7022 is a nice little tablet which is at a good price. For price you must visit the official website and learn. It is easy to root and most of the applications on the market run on it. The only real problem of coby MID7022 is the battery life.

Yes I agree with the coby MID7022. I have unfortunately not heard much about the Elocity A7. But coby MID7022 is a great tablet that just gets better. I purchased it for my brother who will use it for games, movies, news, and e-mail. I was able to download adobe flash 10.3 as well as the true android market with all the google applications. This little tablet has gone from a $200 dollar tablet to at least a $400 dollar one. I am so pleased that now even I am planning to get this one for myself. Its battery life is about about 5 hours. I would recommend this product to others who are looking for a fair deal.

I support Elocity A7 as it has a resistive screen. I assume that the dual core processor has been utilized very nicely. I am also planning to go for the eLocity A7. It has a tegra 2 and 512 RAM. I have heard that I might get it for around 150$.

Well go for ELocity A7. Elocity A7 combines the power of a PC with the functionality and mobility of a smartphone and creates the ultimate technology companion. I assume that it is better than coby MID7022 and Archos 70. You can purchase this tablet online by just visiting amazon or ebay websites. Login and order it whenever you want. You can make payment online itself. I assure that it would be best for you.

I own an Archos 70 internet tablet. I have bought recently. I purchased it from the amazon website and it got delivered to me in just 10 days. I am so happy having it. It works both in landscape and portrait modes. It came with a kickstand for easy movie viewing and also allows me to use the PMP as we video caller. Let me mention that the lines and the design of the Archos 70 are really very sleek. The video is crisp and clear. You can make your choice accordingly but I prefer Archos 70.

I am waiting for Gen9 Archos internet tablet. It would have been my choice if it was available. As far as I have heard the next Generation Archos is going to have a 4Core processor and increased RAM and OS storage load. So I will say wait for it. All the best

I was just going through the forum and I found this one. I want to know when the generation 9 Archos is coming. I want to purchase an internet tablet but right now I don’t have much money available with me but yes I will be able to have one by next year. So will it come by next year? When will it hit India? And if it comes what could be the price range of it? Currently I am having an Ipad and I have heard that internet tablets are much far better than the Ipad’s right?

I am planning to have Elocity A7. let me tell you that it has Tegra 2 processor, 512MB RAM and multi-touch. i think you will like it. I am planning to order one and i am very excited. Elocity A7 is speed demon which is very fast and responsive. but i have heard that Elocity A7 doesnt have hardware multi touch support.