Thread: Huawei Android Smartphone Ideos been launched in India

Huawei Android Smartphone Ideos been launched in India

Hello guys I have heard that the huwaie has announced that they have been launching there android smartphone IDEOS in india now and they are at very new and very low cost. They have been saying that the ideos would be running with the latest Android 2.2 and it has a 2.8 inch 240×320 capacitive touchscreen and 3.2 mega pixel camera and the brightness and the proximity and the accelerometer sensors and powered with a 528 MHz processor. What do you guys think about it?

Re: Huawei Android Smartphone Ideos been launched in India

Well the features and seems to be awesome and I think they would be really a nice deal to go with and they would be having a nice review and they would come up nicely with this smartphone.

Oh yes I think the china company has been thinking to give something nice finally I have been thinking a lot when they have so much technology why they don’t come up with nice product instead of cheating people. I hope this would be a nice smartphone and we can get it without any problem and they would be having a very nice response in the end.

Whatever they would be doing I don’t think any of there product would be worthing the trust they would be surely having lots of problem and I think India has been a best land for all such business and the china market has been having the biggest success in India only even when they have been having a bad image but still though they have been cheaper people have been attempting to buy and by thinking may this one would work nicely and then if anyone of the product would be running properly by mistake 2 more members would like to by the same one and I think this is well know by the china companies and so I don’t think they would be planning to come up with the better products no trust on them.

Guys I have heard something very nice about it and this feature would be suely liked by many of the user and that is they have been providing the IDEO with so many features that they would be having many ways to access the internet and as it would be boasts the downlinks speeds of more than 7.2 Mb/s and it would be offering the UMTS and the WCDMA with the better wifi router and when net is working fine and nice then am sure they would be getting many customers and the success.

They have been making it available in number of colors and the nice android 2.2 pre installed and it not only runs fast they also supports the voice dialing and the voice navigation and the ability to run the application off the sdcards with more than 70000 application available into the market. Wide range of communication and entertainment has been offered by this phone.

I think we should try to be away from the china products they have been only disappointing us and why to try any product on our luck why not to pay for what you we want to buy and get a good product.

These mobiles have been very much used by me and i have a lot of experience with it and lots of problems have been faced by me regarding them, i would just deny to use them any more and even ask you guys to be away from all such mobile phones they may have been working in other countries because over there they must be providing the better quality and must be using the repaired or faulty product, as over here the people have been giving some respect to these china companies and they have been using it as granted anyways i would be voting for not to use them until you get some better review.