Thread: Cannot purchase application in acer iconia a500

Cannot purchase application in acer iconia a500

Hi friends I have recently bought Acer Iconia a500 tablet and there is android version 3.0 installed in my device. Now whenever I try to purchase any application from android market at that time screen gets grayed out and I am not able to purchase it. if anyone facing the same problem and having solution regarding this then please help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Cannot purchase application in acer iconia a500

As you have mentioned in your problem that you are trying to purchase the application from the android market and that is why I would suggest you that you should try to purchase application by using the browser and after that whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you are able to purchase the application form the browsers then I think there might be something wrong with your Android market or may be this problem is occurring because of the payment option. Sometime if the application belongs to the different country then this kind of problem can place.

Thank you so much for helping me after referring your above reply I have purchase application by using the browser and going on to the Google site and from there I have purchased the application successfully. Now after purchasing the application it is giving me problems during the installation. Now whenever my device tries to install that application at that time my device gets restarts. please help me to solve this.

I thing resetting your Acer iconia a500 will done the trick and you will not face the same problem again in your Acer iconia a500. Take the backup of all your require data and after taking the backup you have to do reset factory setting in your device and after that your problem might get solved.

If you want to perform reset in your Acer Iconia Tab A500 then you have to first application menu and after that you have to open the setting. Now after opening the setting you have to select the privacy option and then you have to select the factory data reset option. Now after selecting that you have to tap on the reset tablet and reset everything option and it will reset your device and after that your problem might get solved.

As you have mentioned in your post that by resetting the Acer iconia a500 tab I can fix this issue and after reading that I have done factory reset in my Acer iconia a500 tablet and after resetting the device when I tried to purchase the application from my Acer iconia a500 at that time it worked fine. Thank you for helping me and fixing my problem.