Thread: No sound while playing movies in asus transformer Tf101

Rajni Guest

No sound while playing movies in asus transformer Tf101

I have own Asus transformer Tf101 tablet and it is very nice device with great looks. In my device whenever I try to play any videos with MKV format and 720 or 1080p at that time I cannot get sound. I have tried to solve this issue by trying various ideas but that didn’t help me to solve this. Please tell me what is wrong with my device. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: No sound while playing movies in asus transformer Tf101

in your above post you have mentioned that you are having issues while playing MKV videos in your system and that is why I would like to tell you that natively MKV is not supported in your device and if you want to play those videos then you have to either convert your videos in MP4 format or you have to install any third party player in your table and from that player you will be able to play the videos properly.

I think you should try to play the videos after converting it in MP4 format and after that when you will try to play in your tablet at that time you will not get any issue with your videos. I am telling you this solution because I was also having the same problem and after that I have converted videos and then problem solved.

if you are looking to convert your videos then you should first download the AVS Video Converter from the internet and after downloading that you have to install it in your computer or laptop and after that you have to add your video files and then you have you have to select appropriate resolution and format. Now after setting resolution and format start converting videos and after converting you have to transfer that video in your device and then it will work properly.

There is some application available on the android market which will allow you to play the MKV video without converting it. Just open the android market and after that download the ArcMedia and install it in your asus transformer Tf101 and then try to play your movies and after that let me know what the result is.

In my device I am using rock player application and it is working flawlessly in my system and that is why I would also suggest you to install the rock player in your asus transformer Tf101 and then try it, if you are not happy with that player then best option ls to convert the videos and play it directly from your default video player of your asus transformer Tf101 .

Rajni Guest

I have download AVS video converter as you have suggested in your post and after downloading the video converter I have installed it in my system. Now after installing the converter I have converted my videos and then transferred my videos in to the asus transformer Tf101 device. Now after converting the videos when I tried to play it in my system at that time it worked fine. I really appreciate your help.