Thread: How to sign in playstation network on Samsung Galaxy S2

How to sign in playstation network on Samsung Galaxy S2

Last month I buy new branded Samsung Galaxy s2 Smartphone and it works really well without giving any problem. Yesterday, my friend says me that there is an facility on this mobile phone that help to perform the sign in PSN application. I try to found this option but can’t work at all. I hope that many users perform this task. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to sign in playstation network on Samsung Galaxy S2

You need to perform an application reinstall task on this Smartphone. This application might be corrupted at the time of installation. Then perform this and see what happen on it.

DLNA is a good protocol to help us for sign in and using the PSN network on this kind of Smartphone. Hence I suggest you to just check that the DLNA protocol is to be present on your mobile phone or not. If it is not present then you can’t able to sign in the playstation network application account on your cell phone. DLNA function helps to share picture, music and movies on this PlayStation Network. Then check this and if it not present with the installed application then install the application that provides such facility.

Yes, I also read that the DLNA will be performing this task in the correct manner. There are several application that provides such function protocol that help to perform the sharing task on your PSN of mobile phone. PlayStation 3 supports MP4, AVI, DivX, h.264, MPEG-4, etc type of video formats and only 3GP type of video format present on this Samsung Galaxy S2. This type of video format conversion task is also performed by the DLNA protocol. Hence you want to find and then install the DLNA protocol capable application on this mobile phone. Then it works to perform the sign in operation on this PSN network.

If you know the information related to this application then try to find more information about this application. I hope that you discover the actual way that provides this sign in facility. I have listened that few of the protocol has to be necessary to access this network on your Samsung mobile phones. Use such protocol and then get the basic reason behind this issue. For more information I suggest you to contact the official site of the Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone.