Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HTC Wildfire CDMA available in India

Portable Devices

Old 23-08-2011

HTC Wildfire CDMA available in India

I am interested in HTC phone and seen HTC wildfire series. Their cost varies as their color varies I want to know is their any phone from HTC wildfire series is available in india ???

Old 23-08-2011

Re: HTC Wildfire CDMA available in India

HTC phones are available but mostly in GSM there has been some HTC wildfire phone launched with CDMA card slot.Yet they are not available in india . You have two options first you can buy the GSM phone and convert your CDMA network to your GSM or the last options is you can order HTC wildfire CDMA phone from the website.
Old 23-08-2011

Re: HTC Wildfire CDMA available in India

but what I have heard is that sites says that HTC phone has been already launched in india near in October in last year as I am also not getting phone I am planning to change my network to a GSM and there are lots of options available in market for GSM card.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,