Thread: Acer Iconia A500 application for editing MS office file for

Acer Iconia A500 application for editing MS office file for

I am using Acer Iconia A500 tablet I want to know is there is any best application available in market for creating and editing MS office file like excel sheet, power point file, PDF files and document please suggest me good one for my tablet..???

application for editing MS office file

you can go for “Quickoffice v3.3.102” application which basically runs on Android operating system and its features and look are same as Microsoft Quick office allows you to create, edit and share Microsoft office file such as word, excel and power point on the move.

for opening PDF files you can go for Adobe Reader v9.0.0 it is a free software and runs on android operating system it let you view high quality same what is possible in computer. and also to view PDF files attach with email and have lots of features such as pinch zoom, double tap zoom, panning and Flick scrolling

you can purchase Documents to Go software or else you can download free trial version., Documents To Go is good software which offers good format fidelity with Microsoft Office file. its free version on Android can only allows you to read document file, not let you create document, but it opens them nicely. The premium version, which allows you to create and edit Office file.

ThinkFree is good application which can read and write Microsoft office files such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formats, and apart from office file it can also opens PDF files. And also comes with integrated access to Google Docs, ThinkFree's Microsoft Office compatibility is solid, and I didn't encounter any noticeable formatting errors in the documents basically it is designed for phones, but it works good on Android tablets .allows navigate easily.

rather going for all this application the better one is Quickoffice Pro which allows user to create,view, and edit Microsoft office files Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations mainly for androids Honeycomb version and comes with new features such as advanced PDF viewer.