Thread: unable to Activate Internet In Samsung Mpower 369 CDMA

unable to Activate Internet In Samsung Mpower 369 CDMA

I have purchased the new Samsung Mpower 369 CDMA one month ago. I don’t have any problem any problem with the performance of the device till last week. My device has evdo facility. Now when I tried to open any web application on my device then I get the message “please Upgrade the R-UIM in order to obtain data services..”. because of that I cannot use the regular site like facebook, orkut, gmail etc. I have all the application in the device but I unable to activate them. Can anyone give me some solution for this problem? Please help me out.

Re: unable to Activate Internet In Samsung Mpower 369 CDMA

I read your problem and come to know that I can help you to solve your problem. I want to tell you that you have to upgrade your present RUIM to an Open Market Handset (OMH) card. That is also required to configured the data in order to use EVDO and in this way you can access the operator portal in the M369. I think it will cost you around Rs. 100 and it can be easily available in Reliance mobile stores..

Re: unable to Activate Internet In Samsung Mpower 369 CDMA

After reading your description I come to know that I can give you some solution for this problem. OMH can give support for operator-specific network configuration. The service provisioning and subscriber-identity data which has to be transfer from the handset’s internal memory to advanced OMH SIM card. After that you can see the handset will become a generic device which can be sold on the “open market”. And it can be used by used by multiple operators like TI and Mts and Reliance and then it provides high speed EVDO data connectivity to users which gives some support to basic voice and text capability. I have this much of information. I think this will work for you.