Thread: Unable to open UIM Toolkit in Samsung Galaxy Pop I559

Unable to open UIM Toolkit in Samsung Galaxy Pop I559

Hello friends, I am using the Samsung Galaxy Pop I559, it is CDMA (Code division multiple access) phone. I have inserted the OMH (open market handset) SIM Card on this headset. I am not able to use the UIM (User Identity Module) tool kit option in my mobile. Due to which I am not able to access the R-World (Reliance World). So please suggest me to help this problem and so I am able to use the internet through the R-World. Thanking you all in advance for all your suggestions.

Re: Unable to open UIM Toolkit in Samsung Galaxy Pop I559

Yes, I am also using the same phone. It is the android phone, it is having the android 2.2 operating system and even I am also using the OHM SIM card and I am using in the same phone. I am also want to access the R-World to activate particular internet data plan on my current prepaid connection. Well right now I am using the default data plan, which is costing me very much. Just check it with OHM Company.

If the UIM tool kit is not opening in your phone then it might be reason some reason with the hardware which might not supporting it. You just call the service center of the Samsung; they might help you on this problem. You might get the solution and also you would get the reason of not working the tool kit. If you are founding the problem right now then it might be the reason any updating of the software. So you first check that is there any updating which you might have done in your phone, or any application which you have also installed in the phone which is not allowing the tool kit application to open and also not allowing access to the R-World. Just try it.

Just try to visit on wap.rworld.co.in. If this is not working then it might be the reason that it is not allow by the card to use the internet. I want to ask you that have you tried calling the Customer Care. Have to tell issue which you are facing, if you told them what in response they have told you.

Actually let me clarify that, R-World will work by default only on the Qualcomm Brew but no on the Android Operating System headsets. Whether you are using the OHM SIM card or not using the OMH SIM card. So just confirm it with the Samsung that the R-world will work or not on your headset as it is having the Android Operating System. I think you have to do some setting to make it work. You might have to made some change in the Setting to make it connect to the R-World, just confirm it that you have do setting or not, or does it connect as per it defaults. Hope some advice is available might clear your issue your problem.

Thank you for all the suggestion and advice you have provided to me. I was thinking that it might be problem with the phone, as some above users have told that the Android is not supporting to connect the R-World by default. I will find the solution problem from with both the phone and SIM Company. Thank you once again.

I would suggest you to download the new Tool Kit of the UIM, as the older Tool Kit might not be supporting the operating system of your phone. You also try to find out that the UIM tool kit supports which phone, in that list of phones does your phone exists or not. If it is exist then it might be problem with the phone which is not allowing you to access the R-World and if it is not then you might have to find different type of tool kit which is mostly similar to the UIM tool kit and also it does support your phone too. So try this method to find out the perfect tool kit for your phone.