Thread: Can I copy Contacts from Nokia 6275 to PC

Can I copy Contacts from Nokia 6275 to PC

I have purchased new Nokia 6275 one week ago. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device. Actually I like the design and model of the mobile. I am new to this device so I want some information about the device. I want to transfer the contacts to my computer. So my question is how can copy Contacts from Nokia 6275 to PC. Can anyone give me proper solution for solving this problem? Please help me.

Re: Can I copy Contacts from Nokia 6275 to PC

I read your problem and I come to know that I can give you some information on this topic. For that first you have to install the pc sync Nokia site to your system. Then you have to sync your device (mobile phone) by the use of PC suite. From that all your contact will automatically save in the outlook. In this way you can solve your problem. or you can also customize the sync settings as per the requirement of the system.

According to above discussion I think you can simply solve your problem by installing Nokia PC suite software. This is the best option for you. This application can be easily available on the web. Or the other way you can get the application CD from the Nokia gallery also.

The best option is only the use of Nokia PC suite. That will definitely solve your problem. but some time the situation occurs when you cannot solve this issue by just installing the application. That means you cannot get the access to the phone’s file and error occurs in the transfer of the files. For that situation I can give you some better advice. This problem may be found due to driver problem only. so you can perform some steps to follow. Here I am giving you that. first you have to uninstall the application from your system. Then you have to remove all the traces of the Nokia from your computer. Then you have to reboot the system. Then you should try to install the application’s fresh copy. I think this can give you better experience.

After your description I conclude that there are so many options available for this kind of issue. I can give you one of them for you. For that you have to use Nokia PC suite cleaner. This is very commonly use solution. Because by the simple uninstall you cannot remove all the traces from your system. Then you have to check out that whether you download the correct version of Nokia PC Suite for 6275 or not. According to my knowledge all the pc suite v 7.1 are similar. But you will find different sites for different versions.