Thread: How to use RAW photo viewer/editor

How to use RAW photo viewer/editor

I have desktop at my home from last 5 years. I don’t have any problem with the working of my device. I want some information about RAW photo viewer/editor. Actually I work in the photo designing field so I use the latest technology for that. I heard about the new RAW photo viewer/editor software. And I want to use that for my work. I searched for that on the web but I cannot get the proper information about that. Can anyone give me some idea to solve my confusion? Please help me.

Re: How to use RAW photo viewer/editor

I read your problem and I come to know that I can give you some information related to this topic. I think you can use this application to view or edit photos off DSLR cameras directly. Or you can use off the card also. I think Cannon looking for the innovation for this application which provide more features and functions for the better experience.

I am a professional photographer and I also have some experience with the application which I want to share with you. for the photographer it is necessary to have the workflow management system like Light room or Aperture. I think the Android device is better than the iPad for this. Because ipad is not comfortable with photographer’s needs. I want to do some major task on that like Import RAW (CR2 specifically for me) off SD card as well as Compact Flash cards. It must Sort into folders and give functions as Rank, rate, mark for delete, delete. I think this will give you some idea .

After reading your description I conclude that I can give you some better advice to solve your problem. RAW photo viewer/editor is a stable, fast, user-friendly image browser, editor and converter. It also has some features like image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, retouching and color adjustments etc which can be very useful to you. in this application you will get quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities in the intuitive full-screen mode. There is hidden toolbars which pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen. i have this much of information. I hope this will work for you. Thank you.

When I tried to use the other applications for photo editing purpose then I didn’t get experience like firing up a laptop and feel like I am just viewing my photos and do some light editing my system. so I thought to make an app to do something like this on a tablet. And I found the RAW photo viewer/editor. I want to say that it’s awesome. I like the performance of the device and I want to tell you that you can easily learn to use the RAW photo viewer/editor. The interface is very user friendly so you can use the maximum functions for your purpose you don’t need any help for that.

While most of the tablets come with micro SD slots, there are few products available that come with full SD. I think the HSG X5A/Coby Kyros MID7005 has the capability to make the full SD at this time. I know one of them and that is Compact Flash.

I think you will able to connect a USB card reader which may provide lot of flexibility that can used to upload images from different types of compact flash cards/SD. I also like the tablet which has ability to review photos.