Thread: How to make Skype video call on Flytouch 2?

How to make Skype video call on Flytouch 2?

I have recently bought the Flytouch 2 and wondering for the way by which I will be able to make the Skype video call from this. I have searched for this on google but not able to get the answers for this. If someone of you can tell me that how can I do this then I will really appreciate that. Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this post of mine.

Re: How to make Skype video call on Flytouch 2?

I would like to tell you that it is not possible to make the Skype video call on Flytouch 2 and this is because it is not supported Flytouch 2. It has just the Voice support. Let’s see if someone posts any alternate way for this.

If this is true then I am not going to get this model or this brand. I will surely select some other ran d which is having the Skype video call support in that. This is very disappointing as today this is one of the main features of the tablet and if it is missing this feature then it does not worth the price of this. I hope that they will pay attention to this demand of the customers and will do something to implement this in the Flytouch 2. But I cannot wait for that and will go for some other brand.

In my case it is working well but only with the audio. What I did is, just replaced the Skype which was preinstalled in that with the one from market and that worked for me to some extends. I have also attempted with the couple of video Viop client as of the market and I feel that the Flytouch 3 is, not having support for inbuilt camera used for video chat. At least I am pleased through audio only.

In my case, Skype is not working as it was promoted to be preinstall in that. I cannot see that in market as well. If I try to install that then it shows me that it is not compatible. It is showing same for the google maps. I am also waiting for some solution for this.

Here is the method to get this installed in it. Just follow the steps given below and you will be able to do that without any problem.
    1. First of all download the zip file on your computer.
    2. Now just extract firmware files from it and then copy those to empty TF-card.
    3. Make sure that you have turned off the tablet computer.
    4. Insert TF-card in the tablet computer.
    5. Turn on the tablet and it will begin the update.
    6. After the completion of the update, tablet will begin to vibrate.
    7. Now press reset button form the tablet and it will boot with the updated firmware.

I think that the updated firmware will not show you the problems that you ajre facing at the time.

Why don’t you contact to the customer support and ask them for the same. They will tell you that what you will have to do in order to get this resolved.

I would like to tell you that the Skype video call will not work on this. You will not get problems with the voice talk. To my suggestion, the ooVoo Video call is the best to use with this. You will be able to see the other side as well with this. There is also one more as Tango Video but that is just supported by some of the specific Smartphone and the tablets.