Thread: How can I install apps on my APad?

How can I install apps on my APad?

I bought Chinese Apad. But now I am getting problems in it. I don’t know how to install apps on this. Please suggest any ideas so that I install apps on it. It has many browsers but they don’t support flash. So I want to install a browser which can support flash. But I don’t know how to do so. It also freezes sometimes. And when I check my emails it fails to connect server most of the time.

Re: How can I install apps on my APad?

As it is a look alike of iPad, It must have an app named “Market”. It is an app store. You can use it to find different apps. If you don’t have market app let me know.

Yes, it must have a market which can be used to download apps. And you said it’s browsers doesn’t supports flash. If it is so, then you can install flash lite or you can try skyfire browser it supports most of the flash videos. While you try to play any video then make sure that video quality is not too high as your Tablet probably may not be able to play high quality videos.

This tablet already has Skyfire, I tried to play YouTube videos on it but it was not able to play those videos. This tablet is truly not as good as I expected

Try going into Setting>About Device. It can give you help on some issues. And you should go through the manual that you got along your device.

In About Phone it just shows basic details about it, like, Firmware version and Model number etc. and I didn’t got any manual along with it.

If you want to install apps on your APad then you can either go to a website of the app that you want to install then just download it from there, or you can download that app on your computer and then transfer it to your phone and you can install it. Another way to do so is, first download Market app. And then, from there, install as many applications as you want.

If you have trouble getting market app then once try to reload your android soft and it may have market application previously