Thread: How to identify my android tablet, help please.

How to identify my android tablet, help please.

My father gave me present on my birthday, and It was android tablet. But actually my problem is that, I am not able to identify my tablet. I had already searched on many forums but no reply to how to identify the android tablet. Please anyone help me to identify my tablet. My this confusion is created by many different varieties of Tablets.

Re: How to identify my android tablet, help please.

I will recommend you to flash your tablet so that it will able to give you the root access. After doing this at the startup your tablet will be able to read the SD card and then it will install the firmware. I think this will take only 5 minutes, before the devices rebooted in the new OS. At this time you must need to watch the screen because it might happens that SD card must be ejected.

I inquire I hold the careful same tablet and I have not been equipped to get it to root. I likewise accompanied the exhortation from pbrauer beneath about downloading the UBEROID, but it didn't work either. I emulated the guidelines over and over. I got it to take the redesign, but following reboot, it could simply. I managed to get an Android FIRMWARE ROM 2.2 from the Chinese company I bought the E18 from and got. my tablet working again, but every ROOT APP I try fails, and every version of the UBEROID I upgrade to also.

I will recommend you to flash your tablet so that it will able to give you the root access. After doing this at the startup your tablet will be able to read the SD card and then it will install the firmware. I think this will take only 5 minutes, before the devices rebooted in the new OS. At this time you must need to watch the screen because it might happens that SD card must be ejected.
    thanks for this reply. i am trying with this and still getting no responce.