Thread: How can I close apps on Android Tablet?

How can I close apps on Android Tablet?

Hi guys I have sylvania's 7-inch Android tablet and I just want to know how can I close app in my tablet . I am finding difficulty to find the answer please help I would be glad

Re: How can I close apps on Android Tablet?

You can either use the task killer to close you apps or just manually close the app through settings menu on your tablet. If you want task killer app then I would suggest you to have Advanced Task Killer it’s the great apps for the killing the apps .

Re: How can I close apps on Android Tablet?

I think you don’t need any apps for closing the app in your tablet while there are lot available in the market but I suggest do not use extra app for doing the task that you can do manually I tell you how you can manually kill the app using the option in you tablet to manually close the app you should open up the tab setting menu -> Applications tab and you will see Manage Applications just click it and open it . it will show you the list of application that would be running in you tab just find the application that you need to close and tap it and then select force close that’s it you are done that would do the job for you without having the trouble to installing the extra apps for doing the same thing ENJOY