Thread: Is it possible to run two PS3’s on the same Router?

Is it possible to run two PS3’s on the same Router?

I am intrigued by Two PS3's on the same router? Would it be able to be finished? We are able to both mark into the playstation lattice no situation, its unequivocally when we attempt to play within the web based world at the same time one of us gets a “juncture failure/ timed out”. Would I be able to set up an additional router, I have a spare one at home? What would I be able to do to satisfy my investment?

Re: Is it possible to run two PS3’s on the same Router?

In the event that you inquire than I could prefer to give you a chance to know that obviously it can be finished, I hold my ps3 upstairs has his ground floor on the same router on top of different things (my pc, psp, telephone, mums pc, mums laptop, wii and dsi) attempt every last trace of the consistent setup things like setting single IP locations for each and every gadget, sift MAC locations and so on. It could probably be finished take your time setting up every unit in turn.

On my old Linksys WRT54GS a FW overhaul was needed from the Linksys US uphold destination to prepare UPNP on a few PS3's.

On my old Linksys WRT54GS a FW overhaul was needed from the Linksys US uphold destination to prepare UPNP on a few PS3's.

We have 2 PS3's joined via satellite and my alternate son whose bunk is uttermost from the router utilizes a home fitting being as how he can't get a unyielding enough sign with satellite. The home fitting price £35 for a couple and now has a positively robust union.

It should be a router issue, I and my associates attempted it 2 weeks back, and not an issue whatsoever. We actually caught the alternate one and took off, both are wired, and run 2 laptops and an iphone satellite. We did need to set hers up with a different psn record to mark on, but it works terrific and no veritable slack to speak of. We are able to play the same amusement (of which we had to purchase an additional duplicate) or offbeat recreations at the same time, or on the same group, or distinctive crew.

Definitely, I hold the unique BT Home Hub 3 with 3 PS3's, Iphone, HTC, 3 Laptops, Macbook, Sony Ericsson Idou and 2 PSP's and I possess no situations, associate well-nigh in a flash and don’t need to update anything.