Thread: IS Motorola Xoom2 the best Tablet

IS Motorola Xoom2 the best Tablet

Hello friends I have got a Motorola xoom2 and I have been thinking it is one of the best tablet can I say that and I have been really loving it what are your views about it or tell me about any of the one you have bought and whats the review about it I just want a small discussion which would clear my ought that am I having a best tablet or no.

Re: IS Motorola Xoom2 the best Tablet

Well friend I am also using the same one and I have really liked this a lot and I think this would be the best tablet uptill now and if any other would be releasing later then I don’t know but uptill now the best one has been the xoom 2 the first honeycomb tablet I suppose.

I don’t think they are the best one while you compare it with the Best Android Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the Toshiba Thrive I think they have been reviewed as the best and the most selling one so I think xoom 2 has been followed by them and if the xomm2 has to be number one than it has to have more features which would be better than this two best once.

I think the best one is the ipad two and it has been released and I think this would be taking away the market of all the other tablets I know it would be bit costly but this would be the best one and everyone would be liking this the most and it would be the best selling too.

I have used motorola xoom and i have liked it a lot but i have been having a problem with its size it is very large and so tough to carry and handle it and i have saw the ipad2 it is really nice and i think even less in size and apple ipad has been always the better one and i have a nice hope with the ipad 2 and i am sure it would be the best one.

Now i understood that this does depends on our requirement and our view and i am liking my Motorola xoom2 and i think its best and some one else have got something else and they think they are the best until they haven't got any problem with it and once the problem would start appearing then we would be knowing who is better, anyways guys using the Motorola xoom 2 with me it rocks i know and i am sure that people using it would be liking it the most so as i am.