Thread: New LG 6300 CDMA handset

New LG 6300 CDMA handset

LG have recently launched the new handset in the market. This is the LG 6300 CDMA mobile phone. I want to buy this mobile phone. I hope many user use this Smartphone. Then please provide the related information of this mobile phone. Thanks in advance.

Re: New LG 6300 CDMA handset

LG offers a wide range of Cell phones - GSM, CDMA mobile phone & the latest LG 6300 CDMA handset is being really work well for this CDMA functionality. CDMA phone uses a digital wireless technology, which outcome in better bandwidth ability for handy roaming with the cell phone. CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) is a competing cellular phone service technology to GSM, which is the world’s most widely used cell phone standard. It works for providing the wide frequency range.

New LG 6300 CDMA handset is a Bar phone weighing 87g. hence for the weight point of view this is the most light weight mobile phone compared with the previous phone. This phone has superior music features like 2.1 channel active sub-woofer and side-stereo speakers’ incredible sound. I really like the music player facility and it wouldn’t gives any kind of problem at the running time or in the standby mode.

It looks really similar cell phone as compare with the previous LG phone. The design of this cell phone has not been improved a lot and hence I must suggest that there is necessary to enhance the design and the looks of this cell phone.

I haven’t been apologies your thoughts and the reason behind that is the cell phone is popular because of its functionality and not its design. It will be comes with 2MP camera with Digital Zoom, one touch key video Recording and Wireless FM. Most of the mobile user wants the cell phone for the simple function with the reasonable rate. The LG 6300 is the perfect matching for this mobile user. The other things of this cell phone is that it really works for the running the musical player with the FM radio. Hence if you want the cell phone that contains the music player with the FM radio then buy this mobile phone.