Thread: Android non-market apps gives some variant error message

Android non-market apps gives some variant error message

Hello friends I have been able to download few applications for my new cruz tablet t103 but I have found that most of the market sites have been giving me some variant messages like
    “No matches found for: pname:*filename*"”
    can anyone tell me what is that about I am a not a technical guy so I don’t know anything about it and I don’t know how to solve this please help me out of this.

Re: Android non-market apps gives some variant error message

Hello friend I have tested the cruz tablet some days ago and I have found that there has been many errors have been faced and this has been a problem because if the links for the apps and almost invariably directed towards you to the android market and this cruz device is unable to access this. And this is why it gets interpreted in the browsers and then that is how you are getting the error. And then you can try to track down the apk files and then it and then copy that to the tablet for the installation and if there has been anything you cannot get for any device.

I think you need to verify that the application has been compatible with your firmware and then you can try the bittorrents and then I would be asking not to pirate any software. And there are certain non android market sites and that do allow you to purchase and download the apps and then check the setting by moving into the setting and then to the application and then to the unknown source to allow for the installation of the on android market application.

Ultimately the thing is you have to look for the APK file and then you would be needing the android SDK and the drivers been installed on the computer and then its just a matter of plugins in your device and then the opening a command prompt and then navigate to the folder where those apk has been stored and this has to be done by typing the “adb install filnem.apk”.

Hey I believe that such problems are occurred because of some applications that are not able to get installed properly and such application is itself discarded by the device, as it does not has the components that application would be trying to access and this applications can be any of them as the G3 or camera or microphone if any of their drivers haven’t been installed properly they are ignored by the device and they show error for that.

Now i am also thinking that this was a problem due to the update i did, it was stuck in between when i was updating my phone i think there the problem occurred i upgraded it again and everything was fine so you were right either it was due to some wrong update or by the wrong software installation anywasy now my problem is solved.