Thread: Suggestion for Dropad A8 vs. LY GT-Pad?

Suggestion for Dropad A8 vs. LY GT-Pad?

Guys I have been planning to get something new like Dropad A8 and LY GT-Pad and then I have been confused among them and many of the other tablets can anyone suggest me which one to go with and which one is better and which one has been reviewed nicely with the features. Anyone using them over here can share their experience?

Re: Suggestion for Dropad A8 vs. LY GT-Pad?

I think both of them have been having same review as they are having maximum features in them and they are same so not much difference they are having you can google it and check them out but this does mainly depend on your wish what is the specification you are looking for if you can tell me that we can suggest you according to that.

So I have been looking for something which is having some specifications like
    1Ghz+ processor
    512Mb Ram
    4Gb min HD space
    Built-in Wifi
    USB Host port
    Android 2.2+
    7" Capacitive multi-touch LCD
    And mainly the costing would be around 200 or a bit 200+ so now can I get any help.

Well I have been using the Pioneer Aura - GT-PAD and it has something same specification and you can use it and I think this would be satisfying you a lot and this would be running well and it is very nice if you want to have a gaming one it has very nice review with the games and all and web surfing has been really nice and only the downfall is iin the 3d gameplay that’s it and you wont find any problem with this it would be the best option for you.

I have been using the LY GT-Pad and it has a great review and I think that they have been using all the latest application and they would be really very entertaining and according to your specification I think this has been very nice SmartPhone and i think it is completely same as you want it so get the one.

I have been using LY GT-Pad and I am liking it but I would like to give you short difference between both of them and you can make out which one is better by yourself or both are almost same.
    Processor comparision:
    Dropad A8: SamsungS5PV210 1GB ARM Cortex-A8 processor
    LY GT-Pad: TELECHIPS TCC8803,1.2GHz. Cortex-A8 core,45nm

Screen:
    Dropad A8: android 2.2, 7-inch capacitive multi-touch display with 800*480 resolution
    LY GT-Pad: 7'' TFT-LCD Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen , ratio:4:3 800x480 WVGA;

Camera:
    Dropad A8: a 1.3MP front-facing camera
    LY GT-Pad: 2.0M pixels

Memory:
    Dropad A8: 4GB of Nand flash with microSD card expansion up to 32GB
    LY GT-Pad: 4GB Flash (standard), 8,16,32GB(optional)

Battery:
    Dropad A8: 1080p HDMI output, a battery of 3000mAh
    LY GT-Pad: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery 3600mAH, 3.7

Network support:
    Dropad A8: support of 3G network of WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/CDMA2000
    LY GT-Pad: Support wireless 3G module USB dongle.

Would like to share some benefits why to get the Dropad A8 and I hope this would suggest you very much and then you can decided are they matching your need and if yes surely you can go with it so the, first one would be this tablet has built in android apps store which would give you an easy download and use for the new games and most usable application, then the next point is G-sensors games are also very attracting. And if some of the small problems with this tablet would be covered I think it would be a really the best tablet pc for me.

i was already thinking that LY GT-Pad would be the proper one for me and still i am liking it sorry for those who were supporting to the Dropad A8 i was just getting some views and i got and that was nice and some of you guys have suggested me nicely and that has made me that both of these dont have much different and i just wanted to know that and now i am really going with the LY GT-Pad and i hope this would be satisfying me.