Thread: Want to buy android tablet as CarPC, need help

Want to buy android tablet as CarPC, need help

For my car, I am planning to get a android tablet. I had heard about the many advantages of the tablet driving, I use the GPS for that thing I am planning to buy a new android tablet. I have the following requirement for my tablet:
    1. 3G with Edge support
    2. GPS mainly A-GPS
    3. Android 2.1
    4. RAM above 512Mb.

Can anyone help me to buy my android tablet?

Re: Want to buy android tablet as CarPC, need help

Let me tell you that you should visit at some websites which have the information about the tablet as CarPC. Some have great tablet that will fill in your requirements. Today I will try to plug my tablet to my car and will see how it is performing and after that I will suggest you.

I am using 7" android tablets on ebay and also this is affordable for me to use as CarPC. I had installed it in my Mitsubishi Pajero car, I am using this Tablet because this fit into my requirements and also it helps me a lot in GPS navigation while driving. I will suggest you to for the same tablet, because I am sure that this will fit to your requirements and also you want CarPC for the GPS navigation while driving. This tablet have this features including the latest version of the GPS system.

Hey, thanks for your reply, I had purchased the new android tablet to use as CarPC. But I am totally new for CarPC installation and if you have any information about how to install the android tablet as CarPC in my CAR then please suggest me about this, or else I need to contact with the CarPC expert for the installation?

some of the android tablets requires more attention while operating, an in your car, you will need that it will requires less attention, like it should have easy to read and also large button. For buying and installing I will suggest you to go for the tablet expert. Since you are doing this thing first time, I am sure that you don’t have any idea about how to install tablet to your car .