Thread: Apps from Android market are not downloading in M701 G10 Android 2.1 Tablet

Apps from Android market are not downloading in M701 G10 Android 2.1 Tablet

I bought M701 G10 Android 2.1 Tablet from China. This tablet is works on Android 2.1. I am huge of internet so most of time I use internet on my tablet. At once, I am accessing android market to download some latest apps for my tablet. When I start download for 5 seconds it download very well but after 5 seconds it stop downloading and showing error message download unsuccessful. so friend can anyone help me in this problem.

Re: Apps from Android market are not downloading in M701 G10 Android 2.1 Tablet

When you attempt, to install an application from the Market that should not download or hangs at the introduction, scratch off the commission. Then, on your tablet, press menu--> settings--> SD & Phone memory. Select the Unmount SD card choice, then after that introduce your application. Following it is installing, you would be able to about-face and Mount the SD card, or reboot.

Whenever you got this problem then please do not go for factory rest or hard rest. You need to do some changes in your settings option I will tell you what you have to do just follow the steps.
    1. Go to settings then “applications” then manage “application” and at last option go to “All application”.
    2. Search the application, which you want like Market etc
    3. Moreover, you want you can also search for download manager etc.
    4. Then go to clear data option and clear cache if any.
    5. Last step reboot your phone.

Then open the market application and start downloading.

Went into my Google mail account and modified my record from "Gmail" back to "Google mail", in the "Settings" then afterward "Accounts and Import" tab, and selecting "Switch to Google mail". Then turned my tablet off then afterward over on again-went into Android Market and downloaded every trace of the newfangled redesigns no situation. Which connotes I make a point not to ought to reset my tablets, lose all my information, and installed applications. Trust that aides folks for the reason that it was totally disturbing me!

I got to my formerly paid applications via the android market official websites and by doing a words hunt down the applications; I felt the need to re-install. Because of I was logged in the 'Purchased' status was visible and I would be able to click the 'Purchased' statement to re-download my paid for applications. The crappy part is that my troubleshooting took so damn extended. On the other hand, the closure explanation is not that challenging in reality!