Thread: Google market unable to connect to internet in my tablet

Google market unable to connect to internet in my tablet

Guys I have got some problem with google market and gmail application when I am trying to connect in it has been asking for the authentication and when I am inserting that it is saying that it is unable to connect to the internet and then when the same thing I am trying to do from the browser I don’t have any problem? I was able to download the application from the market last week what happened now? And when I am trying to make a new account it says your account is already in use I mean your mail is already in use now what to do please help me?

re: Google market unable to connect to internet in my tablet

This is bit weird that you are able to connect from the browser and the application and market is not letting you get connected. I haven’t faced any such problem till now so bit difficult for me but I would like to suggest you to download the applications again and see of upgrade it and see if this is helping you out.

Try factory setting, once I was facing the same problem and what I did was the same I removed the memory card formatted it and then had a factory setting to my phone and then restarted it and then again connected to the internet and everything was working fine.

I think the time has came when you need to update you phone there must be some software problem and I have heard something same with one of my friend and we contacted to the service care they asked us to update the software and that would be surely helping us out and we did that and we were helped and if even that is not helping you can take the phone to the service care and ask them to help you out and I am sure that they would be helping you with this.

Ok so if you would be trying to make a new account on the market with the one you have already made off course you won’t be allowed first make one more Gmail id from the browser and then try to login I am sure you would be able to do and also check that your net is working fine may be there is some network problem and it is not able to response heavy sites and that’s why it has been showing error.

Re: Google market unable to connect to internet in my tablet

Do the software upgradation or update with a new firmware and update the os and i am sure you would be helped with this steps and i have a belief that this is the only thing which has been creating a problem to your tablet and it would be solved by these steps.