Thread: Android tablet repair service providing sites

Android tablet repair service providing sites

Hello friends I have a question for you guys and it is asking about do anyone know any site which would be providing us with the tablet repair service providing site please if you know any help me with this. And my other problem for which I need the repairing is my battery dies in 10 15 min the only way I can use my tablet is by connecting it to electricity can anyone help me with what to do about this.

Re: Android tablet repair service providing sites

I have been searching for this but I am not able to get anything, I am sorry for that I don’t think there is any site which would be giving you a tablet repairing service and I think if they would be giving you what’s the use if they are not in your region, I don’t think they would be useful so try to get help from some of the forum sites and all about your problem and get them solved or visit the service center around you and ask them for the solution that would be the best way rather than searching for the service site.

Definitely forums would be the best choice you just need to describe your problem and there would be many of them who would be searching for a solution for you and would be suggesting you a better solution. And talking about your problem this seems to be like a problem with the battery replaces that and you are done.

Your problem seems to be with the battery why don’t you consult the service center I am sure they would be helping you out of this our try to remove your battery keep it away for some 1 or 2 hr and then again attach it and see if it is working a bit properly.

Just try to update your OS and then try to change your battery and i am sure the problem would be solved and i don't think you need any online service care or anything for this purpose this problem has been constantly faced by number of people and this is the only solution you can try this out and note where the problem is i mean with battery or with software problem and even you need to have some task killer which would be letting you know if any unwanted task are running behind and then you can close them off.