Thread: Android tablet or Ipad for collage

Android tablet or Ipad for collage

In some days my collage would be started and I have been thinking to get an Ipad or android tablet to carry to collage can anyone tell me which would be better and which one would be a better one. I have been searching around a lot but I have been having really hard time with this and can’t just get hold on which one to go with so bit confused and need your help.

Re: Android tablet or Ipad for collage

Hello dear this is a good choice to get a IPAD or a tablet but I wonder why do you want that for your collage? Is there any specific reason to get tablets for collage and I think the tablet would be better and you would be getting it bit costly and I hope you don’t have any cost problem and then I can suggest according to that.

I want this tablet because of its etextbooks and because of which I won’t have to by textbooks and I don’t have to search them when I need them and I can carry them always with me and read them whenever I am bored or anything and yes money is not actually a problem but still they should be ok.

Ok so I would like to suggest you with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom and LG Optimus Pad I think these the best tablet which you can have and use it nicely.

Hello i think that if you are taking this for the study purpose then you should take the best one which would even be easier to use and would be letting you to type and all nicely and it is the best one Asus Eee Pad Transformer it would be bit costly but it is the best one and I would also like to say that they are having the most application running capability so I would be asking you to go with it and I am sure that you would be liking it a lot for study purpose and every other need.

I personally think that this would be a very hard to carry and you want it for textbook purpose so you need some think litter and which you can carry anywhere and feel free to use I think you should check out for the IPAD2 of HTC flyer this would be the best option for you.

I believe that you would be really one of the happiest guys if you go with the new ipad2 this would be the best choice you would be liking it and it would be very impressive and entertaining it would have many features easy to carry and would give you better performance and would be surely better in everything.

Yes dear i saw the exciting feature of the ipad2 and the slim and trim body of it i ahve really liked the sytle it has been modified as and even i have liked the features so now i am thinking to go with hope this would be a nice choice, i know that all the apple models have the best touch screen response and i am really looking out for that and i thought there would be many of you guys who would be suggesting me with that but only one of you did that and i am shocked by that but no matters happy to see atleast one of you suggested me with that and i have also saw a lot about it and planning to go with it now.