Thread: Can I play PS2 games on the PS3 Slim?

Can I play PS2 games on the PS3 Slim?

previously I was having the PS2 with me. Recently I have purchased PS3. I wanted to know whether I will be able to play the PS2 games on the recently released gaming console PS3 Slim. Will there will be any add on which will help me out to get the requirement of mine. Let me know if you are aware of any possible solution which will help me out to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I play PS2 games on the PS3 Slim?

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that there is no support for the PS3 slims are not backward compatible. So the thing which you are looking for you will not work for you.

Yes I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. the PS3 Slim is not having any support for the PS2 games at all. However you have asked about another thing like Add-on which will help you to get the requirement of yours. Well there are nothing like Add on which you should get and install he device of yours. so I don’t think so there is no way so far to play the PS2 games on the PS3 slims of yours.

I wanted to know whether you are trying to play the PS2 disc on the PS3 Slim. Or you are supposed to download the games from the store. If you are looking for the above mentioned thing will not work.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you something which will be useful to get the requirement of yours. you need to have the ps3 singstar and if you are managed to get the same than only the ps2 singstar games would work for you. Another important thing which should I tell you that there is no direct way to get the thing which you have asked over here. however I will tell you as I come to know about some useful information.

Hey thanks a lot buddies for the replying with the possible solution over here in this particular thread. I have figure out that we will not be able to play the PS2 game on the PS3 slim. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine.