Thread: Lots of bug in the new BBC iPlayer

Lots of bug in the new BBC iPlayer

well I have noticed couple of issues with the iPlayer and I wanted to share with the users of this particular forum. the person who has installed the latest version of the iPlayer than you will not have any icon on the XMB. Also one is not able to send as well as read messages from the frined list. If you are supposed to stream video than you are going to have really slow speed. Let me know if you have found apart from the above mentioned issue. Any solution on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Lots of bug in the new BBC iPlayer

I have noticed another issue with this particular kind of the iPlayer. I am having BBC iPlayer on the Samsung Internet@Home TV and it is quite amazing. According to me the image will be more clear and sharper. I have also found that the subtitles are quite clearer than that of the PS3 version.

Looking at the problem which you mentioned over here I am thinking that the above mentioned problem might be happening because of the poor version of the iPlayer which you are having with you. Or there could be another reason that is the PS3 might be the kind of the poor browser . if the issue is happening because of the poor version of iPlayer than I am suggesting that you should get the same from the official website and use the same to resolve the issue which you are getting.

Well I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. the picture quality is seems to be quite poor though it is HD. The picture is seems to be blurred when there is quick movement is happening. Well you cannot consider bad at all. But there is highly need of an improvement on this particular matter. because all the people are looking to use the older version of the iPlayer.

I think you are having really strange issue into the situation of yours. I have noticed that there is not issue with HD streaming. Also you are going to provide the low bit rate 720p stream. It was upscaled for the PS3 for 1080. It is simply used for the purpose of the BR Remote control. I think they should allow the same completely or you should disable entirely.

Well according to me the entire thing will be released with the bandwidth. The poor bandwidth or you can say that the latency will simply affect streaming of the HD content. I recommend that you should simply get the improved internet connection so that you should try to download the content through the HD iPlayer. So you should get the improved version of the internet connection so that you will be able to get the requirement of yours in the situation which you have mentioned over here.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with iPlayer itself. to resolve the issue which you are having I am suggesting that you should download and install the iPlayer from the official website. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you.