Thread: Adobe flash 10.1 not working in Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet

Adobe flash 10.1 not working in Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet

My friend suggests me to update my adobe flash to 10.1. He told me that this flash 10.1 supports full web content. However, after updating I will not get full content on my tablet. I ignore that problem I thought that beside the problem I can access multiple WebPages at a time but that feature is also not supportable. So now I have no idea what I do please anyone have solution can tell me.

Re: Adobe flash 10.1 not working in Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet

I have consistently that how to have Flash Player on the keen Tablets would be able to have been make a part more straightforward than it has been. In my feeling, it has been convolute. Adobe flash Player had it ready method final year, but the robbery was the Android, attend to Google to overhaul the operating system. I possess that archived.

The 64-bit Square is out 64-bit operating system. Still a beta, but it tends to be downloading and utilized. We unequivocally had a string up utilizing it with IE9 and they individual stated it is working immaculately. Adobe had Flash Player available with the 10.1 final years. Then Google had to redesign the operating system to 3.2, so all Android users were holding up for that. I believe that the maker needs to have their tablets available for Flash Player, not vice versa. Else wise, we could have changing forms of Flash Player. This might be the last information in spite of the fact that I most obviously doubt have more, but for absence of time at this time, I cannot get to it.

Friend I cannot understand this Adobe flash 10.1 is been launched, when I read review about this flash 10.1 I shocked that 80 % android user were complaining about this Adobe flash. Therefore, android has now launched flash player 10.2 for the user who are facing problem while using flash 10.1.

I am happy that android has launched Adobe flash 10.2. If you want to update your flash player to 10.2 then you can download this flash set up file from android market. Before updating you can check, your tablet is certificate for flash player 10.2 at adobe official website. But remember that this flash player is compatible for limited android version including android 2.2 and 2.3 devices and also for an initial beta release for Android 3.0.1+ (“Honeycomb”) tablets that include Google’s system update (from 3.0 to 3.0.1).

Adobe flash Player 10.2 powers the fittings quickened Stage Video presentation pipeline to prepare users of Android 3.0 tablets, such as the Lenovo tablet, to like smooth playback of heightened-definition Flash film substance on the network. Users will encounter diminished CPU regulation and higher casing rates for existing H.264 video content.

Adobe flash Player 10.2 powers the fittings quickened Stage Video presentation pipeline to prepare users of Android 3.0 tablets, such as the Lenovo tablet, to like smooth playback of heightened-definition Flash film substance on the network. Users will encounter diminished CPU regulation and higher casing rates for existing H.264 video content.