Thread: Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet not booting anymore

Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet not booting anymore

Yesterday I am trying for booting my Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet. I have rooted my tablet with z4root but immediately I have run the unroot option, now my tablet is stop from rooting and stick at the boot logo. For this problem I have searched on internet but I did not found any solution so friend I need your help to solve this problem.

Re: Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet not booting anymore

I think you have done something wrong steps while booting. I am assuming that z4root files are pushes into system subdirectories, which were not previously present for booting. In the LePad, it is not correct for /system/bin/busybox; a good many commands in /system/bin are actually symlinks to the busybox binary. When I executed for the “unrooting” z4root file deletes this busybox binary, and due to this tablet would not start properly.
    Do not worry I will tell you to solve this problem, just try to extract the rageagainstthecage file, su file and busybox binary from the .apk format of z4root (remember one thing this are the gzipped file so you have unzipped once so that it will become executable binaries) then pushed the files to /data/appstore. In addition, ran rageagainstthecage became root, remounted /system as writable and put /system/bin/busybox back. After following all these steps, you will find that your Lenovo LePad would boot.

sad Re: Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet not booting anymore

I am new to these stuff!!! But I think that my lepad is also having the same problem of not booting!!! Can you please tell me how I am supposed to do this without starting the device???

Quote Originally Posted by shimerfazil View Post
    I am new to these stuff!!! But I think that my lepad is also having the same problem of not booting!!! Can you please tell me how I am supposed to do this without starting the device???
    I think that you will have to root the Lenovo LePad Y1011 but that is a very hard and manual way of doing it, and if anything goes wrong then the Lenovo LePad Y1011 will be completely bricked and wont be able to work again properly. Better give it to an expert who is good in rooting adriod tablets by shelling some money.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

sad Re: Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet not booting anymore

Thanks for your reply.But since I am in Sri Lanka there are no good experts here for android...

Can you please tell me how to root the lepad y1011 manually? I am a quick learner so please help to solve this problem

I found out how to solve the problem.. But I cannot get my device to work with android sdk.... Please help me to solve this problem????

My device is not working for the last week.... Need help please!!!