Thread: Can we have Microsoft Exchange on Android Tablet

Can we have Microsoft Exchange on Android Tablet

Guys is there any way to have a Microsoft exchange on our android tablet please someone tell me that and help me? Is there a way by which we can get a emails, from the Microsoft Exchange, over the tablet? I have been using the epad MID model with webcam; with Android v1.7.2. So any suggestions?

Re: Can we have Microsoft Exchange on Android Tablet

Yes surely you can do this and for this you have to use the TouchDown and this would be the best choice and the best way to use the MS exchange and then eval version has been launched and then eval version dose most of the thing very easily and the apps has been fairly the inexpensive and totally been worthing it and I have been using it from a complete year and haven’t found any problem with this so I think you should try it out.

Hey I have been using the same one and I have loved it to it has made the work more easier and on touch and I am sure you would be liking it too and it is even very pricey in the apps market.

Hey guys thanks for sharing information and now can I ask a simple question that how the touchdown is functional. And does is supports the sync of the task? And does it allow for the invite and acceptances? Or any noticeable restriction likes certificates? i want to know about this to please if anyone of you can help me with this?

It is available with the froyo version 2.2 it is an email apps and I have been using it from long and it has a great review you can try it out and it natively supports the exchange and the active sync and the push mail.

Guys I have found that this TouchDown was having some problem with the IMEI integration and I have been searching a lot to solve this problem and then I have found something for this and that is the team at the nitroDesk has been releasing a new beta version which has been solving the error and has been working very nicely so any one getting that error can try out this one and this applications has been nicely engineered for the tablet platform and has been really integrated nicely.

Many of the organizations have been having either a difference in ther domains or the urls defined for the mobile remote access to the exchanges. It has been also related with the version of the exchanges that there organizations has been running on and they make sure that to allow it to try 2007 and 2003 modes as well in the setup.