Thread: Android tablet is not able to access my pc files

Android tablet is not able to access my pc files

I am planning to buying a tablet now I want tablet that runs in Android OS not sure in what brand but it will be definitely be the Android in it now my question is does android tables can access the file in my pc like can I play MP3 and movies that is kept in my shared folder on my PC. Really want to know this guys please help me on this, I would be very thank full to you

re: Android tablet is not able to access my pc files

I don’t know whether there is any build in apps for accessing the PC that comes in with any tablet but I can suggest you one that will suit you need and that would be Team Viewer app for android and it has Remote Control & Desktop Sharing. Free for private use.

I would suggest you to have eStrongs and Astro both are most popular file management app which will allows you to transfer files over the network.

Well all are good suggestion but I never had the opportunity to use them because I am happy using FileReflex app its help me to access all my shared files in pc from mobile and this app comes for Android OS also so you can use this one . this is one great apps to retrieve files from you remote computer Now with the help of FileReflex you can get your PC documents any time you want .

See if you want to play music and video from your computer than I will recommend you LogMeIn its come in just around 30 bugs but it will give complete remote access to your pc. And if you don’t want to listen sound then you should get phonemypc and lts much cheaper . that all i can remember right but i would like to tell you that if you are traveling than its better you should copy the the data that you required because if you don't find the proper connection then it will take ages to complete you task and beside that the music files and video will run better if it in you own device rather than fetching it from somewhere else and if you are at home then just use your computer or laptop to view the video trust me that would be better experience that watching it in the small screen in the tablet just give it a thought .

I think invest for listening MP3 is not worth just put the music and video on your tab and you will be fine get remote if you really need it like sharing document etc