Thread: Want wireless keyboard and mouse for Toshiba thrive tablet

Want wireless keyboard and mouse for Toshiba thrive tablet

Hi I have recently bought a new tablet as I have mentioned in the title, but the problem with the tablet is like I am not very much familiar with the on screen keyboard. In fact I just don’t like to use that keyboard with the tablet, so is there any other wireless keyboard and the mouse I can have for the tablet? And if so then also specify from where can I get it? and can we use all kind of keyboards that we generally used with the computers as well, or there is any specific one that we have to use?

Any suggestion would be surely appreciated.

Re: Want wireless keyboard and mouse for Toshiba thrive tablet

Logitech had announced keyboard case for Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet and I have the same for my tablet but the thing is like tablet uses the same connection source so it might be possible that it would be compatible with your tablet as well, you should have a glance at least.

the Logitech keyboard case connects the tablet via Bluetooth so as this is the universal source to connect so hundred and one percent I am sure as it would be compatible with your tablet as well.

According to me you should have a try at least though I don’t know about other product thus I would suggest you to have this one only.

I have heard about the keyboard but still I don’t think you will get mouse for it because as the extent to know there isn’t any such cursor mechanism in the tablets. In fact not only the tablets but any touchable device doesn’t use this strategy rather they uses point to point technology, I mean to say if we have to select any of the option from the screen we can directly touch it simply, so just forget about the mouse and you can have various range of keyboard for your tablet any model would be compatible as the above user mentioned they only uses Bluetooth as a connection media.

I am agree with both above user but still let me tell you that though they only uses Bluetooth but there is a CD that we got with the keyboard and from that we have to install in the tablet then only we can use it so if those drivers are compatible so there isn’t any issue with the keyboard.

You should try built in Bluetooth keyboard for the tablet as I have used it and I would like to specify some of the features of the product.

• It uses Chipset: Broadcom 2042 Chipset
    • You can have Operating distance 0 to 10 meters, which is quite enough.
    • Bluetooth Version 2.0 will give you faster connectivity with efficient response.
    • It has Built-in Rechargeable battery that you can charge by USB.
    • You’ll have superior drop protection
    • Its big and flat base permits us for utilizing the keyboard on a soft as well as on uneven surface.
    • Light weight design will make you carry it wherever you go.

Thanks for the suggestion guys but from where do I buy it ? I have tried to find out the same some days before but didn’t found in the nearest shops. And that’s why I was quite unsure about the product.

you can have option to order the product from the internet as well, because that is the only way left if you are not getting from the nearest store. And off course as there are some disadvantages but along with that there are some advantages as well. Such as you can have too many models too choose from and as there are too many models listed you can compare them with their specifications as well. And the worst thing is like you have to pay more as some Extra taxes and the delivery charges also would be there.

Have you ever tried to search accessories on their respective site? If not then you should try that as well because from there only you’ll get the compatible model for your tablet, and you won’t have to roam here and there. And you can visit the service center as well for inquiry and there would be any available then you’ll get from there only, I am not sure about the prices.

Yeah surely you can use any keyboard with the tablet but It must have to have Bluetooth for sure.