Thread: PS3 HDD not recognized on PC

PS3 HDD not recognized on PC

Satisfy I require assist at the closest conceivable opportunity. I have upgraded my ps3 HDD. I now have the old hdd in a walled in area, but my PC doesn't see it when I connect it to (via USB). Anybody knows how to sort this? I am holding up for answers identified with it.

Re: PS3 HDD not recognized on PC

You should design the HD so your PC can see it mate, tragically this will wipe all items on it but that would be the just route for your PC to see your HD

I attempted re-seating it but no alteration. Do I require any product or anything? I took it out the PS3, put it in a walled in area, and connected it to and nothing. All that happens is the light goes ahead and the drive produces a ticking sound.

Newly I've done this week. Head over to Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Computer Management-> Storage-> Disk Management. Your hard drive ought to be catalogued in the catalogue of drives, right click on it and make a brand new segment. You will be asked what estimate you need the allotment, I am collecting you are determined to utilize it as a laptop for full measure segment the hard drive and it might as well arrange the entire thing and permit your PC makes a point not to distinguish .

I hold an issue on the same lines and it appears pointless making an additional string to just get the same reactions. Essentially-My 60GB reassure has a GPU washout. When working I had a more gigantic HDD in it, working fine and so forth. I now would like to arrange the old 60GB (not utilized after redesign). It is PS3 organized ATM but I feel the need to organize it on my laptop to put once more in the PS3. Then in the event that I offer on I have small stress over the support being altered and utilizing my records and whatnot.

I have attempted the above consultation to get my laptop to "see" the 60GB HDD (right now in a 2.5 walled in area powered by single USB spearhead) but nothing's event. The drive is rotating and I red light is indicating on the nook. I unequivocally don’t similar to the brainstorm of putting it again in with my parts on, pitching it as broken for someone to repair and see every little item. I have attempted it on both Windows XP and 7.