Thread: After purchasing games for PS3, how to delete the credit card information

After purchasing games for PS3, how to delete the credit card information

I wanted to buy the game at PSS paying by credit card. After every purchase, I deleted credit card information, which now does not work. How else can I delete data? I have a PS3 and PSP. I was looking for this option in the PSP and PS3 in Management Account and Account information, but nothing was found by me.

Re: After purchasing games for PS3, how to delete the credit card information

For deleting the credit card option, there is some option in Account management. In the Account management using the way like Account management -> Account information -> billing information you can delete the information about the game which is purchased by you. After every purchase you can delete the credit card information.

To do so I will suggest you to go the account management section in the XMB, as per my information this thing is under network Changes from Sign in to Account management at the time when you sign in. once you login over there then you can go for the edit transaction details or something that will help you to clear the details for your clear all the shopping details. this process will auto complete it need not to remember the information.

In order to have those games you will need to activate the system. And if you are going to delete the information about those games still they will play in your system. To clear the credit card information you will need to visit to the account management area. On the account management area, you will need to find the section pertaining to your card at the bottom and then it will show the instruction to follow.