Thread: GPS is not working Toshiba thrive 2 tablet

GPS is not working Toshiba thrive 2 tablet

Last week I bought Toshiba thrive 2 tablet from online shopping websites. Moreover, in just one week I found that GPS function is not working properly. When I visited to Toshiba forums websites, I found that many people where complaining about SOD but I find that GPS not working is big problem. However, there is no solution. So friend can anyone have solution about this problem.

Re: GPS is not working Toshiba thrive 2 tablet

I verified to open up the Maps application while I had a Wi-Fi association and keep down on the marker bolt, then select the alternative from the menu to "Pre-store guide zone" after the maps are regularly streamed and the Thrive doesn't have a cell association. Evidently, this is just a part of the way answer, subsequent to genuine steering for the Google maps application needs information reciprocity.

If you not able to use GPS, which is preinstall in Toshiba tablet, then try to download another app called “GPS status” from the market. This will allow you to check your status, which you get, and the more you have the better the accuracy. The more they come in center ring the signal strength become much strength. If it will closer to outer ring then signal strength become much weaker because they are near to the horizon. Display the GPS icons are always on status bar.

Try to change some settings of GPS, which I am telling to you and I am sure after this GPS will work properly. First go to settings menu and choose "Location and Security” then click the toggle to turn on the GPS. Through this it will moved from last location. This is way to clear out a memory cache and then it will work properly.