Thread: PS3 is not sync with the new controller

PS3 is not sync with the new controller

I am having the problem getting new DS3 sixaxis controller to synchronize my PS 3 slim, already I have connected it with the USB cable but still there is no life. I had also tried with pressing the reset button for it and also turned off the PS3 and turn of the USB cable attachments and still happen nothing. I am not able to sync my PS3 with the new DS3 sixaxis controller. What can I do now? Help me in his issue, please.

Re: PS3 is not sync with the new controller

Before answer your question, I would like to ask you some issue:
    Before it, have you tried for the other or different controller? Have you checked the same controller that it is working on the other PS or not? And does your PS3 detects other devices which are connected via USB port? Do you have tried your controller in the safe mode?
    From your given information, I think that you have brought an defective controller for your PS3. I will recommend you to exchange your controller and then try again for sync.

In this issue I will suggest you to make sure that your controller works fine with both wired and wireless. And also I will suggest you to make sure that your PS3 detects other devices which are connected via USB port, for that you can also check with the help of your headset plug into either port. And also once make sure that your controller works in the safe mode also. After making check on these things I am sure that you will able to resolve your issue.

With the help of your question I can say that you have bought defective controller and for that you will need to change your controller, contact to your PS3 for replacing the controller. I am sure that in this case, replacement will work fine. I am telling this thing because you have tried your PS3 with other controller and also you have tried with the same controller in safe mode also but no response. Replacement of the driver will help in this case.

Well, today my controller decided to open and close again, so I reset it, but to no avail! It would not work until I had changed the console off and back. As the reset button does not work 100% of the time * sigh *
    How annoying! Yes .. a mistake has been made by Sony - I'm not sure how many users are experiencing this problem, but does not bode well.
    If a case of interference bluetooth, then I can see how off and on again should be superior to reset the controller, as presumeably, interference is still present. (I would have thought that resetting the controller has the same effect as changing the console on and off, since they are forcing the two to resynchronize, but this seems to be the case. If it were, then the restoration would work). Keep this date please everyone .. Maybe one day we will reach a permanent solution.