Thread: Need updates for Sony PS3 XMB

Need updates for Sony PS3 XMB

I am using Sony PS3 XMB since from 6 months. Now it becomes intolerable to use it. Now days there are many PS3 with advance features and here my PS3 year going out of date. Therefore, that is why I search on internet for new updates of XMB. However, I did not found anywhere on internet. So friend I need your help to update this XMB.

Re: Need updates for Sony PS3 XMB

I think it requires tidying up a small and giving a touch of 'smooth'. It is not waste as it is, you would be able to express its exceptional, but it is not culminate and it has developed. In addition, I absolutely make a point not to think it might as well be alternate to new ideas and tightening up a few items is unfailingly a great thing. I still think a respectable media-playing center is require too, and for any individual with great music gatherings the XMB is a ball long to cycle.

The just thing I could enjoy is perhaps more decision of fonts. Additionally having the capacity to update the color of them could be excellent. Alternate than that, it does the work actually fine for me.

There's not transparently much that Sony might do to enhance the XMB, actually make it snappier than it even now is, has anybody at Sony ever attempted to peruse a post from the in-game XMB?...not amusement.

I think the XMB menu is fine and dandy and does what you require it to do. It is simply a menu framework similar to whatever possible quite, but streamlined. Its manifestation can unfailingly be honing up with topics and stuff. Nonetheless, I could recommend re-trying the in-diversion XMB beyond any doubt. Part of the symbols are not required or we cannot access them when playing (doubtlessly they should ease it all off even promote?). Some alternatives from Game, Friends, Settings and possibly Music are all we quite require. Odd that for something that highly esteems being minimalistic... it is not exceptionally when in game.

I think its fine the method it is. The just thing it might do with is more customization choices, such as adapting the color of the font and so on. Simple to pilot and utilize, so if it is not broke try not to alter it.