Thread: No more update for PSP Comic Store

No more update for PSP Comic Store

I have read the blog somewhere that there will be no update available for PSP comic store. The digital comic team is instead working on to move the service to other Sony devices .i wish they include it in PS3 so that we would be able to access our existing buying on either devices they decide to support. In mean time please recommend different sources.

Re: No more update for PSP Comic Store

My suggestion is comiXology. They support marvel ,markosia , dark horse , Tokyo pop and more , you can read online and through you android device or Apple device . I use Google checkout to buy it as they are posted in US Dollars. It all works quite good .

I have talked to some people who were associated with the playstation digital comics on the twitter today and came to the conclusion that I am actually pretty excited about its prospect but its look like it’s the end for PSP to receive update for digital comics but it’s doesn’t mean the end of the playstation Digital comics its just PSP store will not receive update .

I looking forward to hear what plan is made by the PSDC but I hope they don’t make waiting us for six month before we get PlayStation Digital Comics store updates back in whatever the new form is going to be

I am little surprise by the news that there will be no more comics on PSP . I hope the service may continue in future on PS3 and PSP VITA . and thanks for this incredible site you have given comiXology I have downloaded quite a few great tittles and this sit is also very easy to use . and if there is any Iphone and ipod user I would like to suggest you an APP that will gives you transformers, star trek or g.i. joe then go for IDW. Hope this is help full

Thank you guy for so much help I thought I would not be able to find and other medium I was a big fan of the digital comics and this would certainly help me thanks guys