Thread: Wants new updates for PSP

Wants new updates for PSP

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone else agree with me here. I have no problem with the current firmware but its needs little improvement for the future. I am comfortable with homebrew but I would like to have everything from the manufacture its self dose anyone else have the same view as I have what changes you would like to have with the current PSP please share your views guys I would like to know about this . thanks

Re: Wants new updates for PSP

Nice thought but I don’t have any issue with the software that PSP has until now but if you ask me about the hard ware then I would like netbook I would like to have a wireless keyboard with the built in track pad also I would like to have office suit like openoffice and USB microphone for voice recording . I want my PSP do more stuff than it does right now .

I like to have few changes in my PSP like I would like PDF support on my PSP as I want to carry the user manual for my software so that I can have accesses to it whenever I need to in the PSP its self

Yeah I would like to have that PDF support as well good choice but with that I would also like a great browsing app and Skype text chat thought it is very difficult to handle but it’s worth having it and some apps for YouTube and flickr . I just don’t like the webpage views of those site . right now I will satisfy with this but I would like to know what other thinks

I want Google maps and earth apps on my PSP there should those apps on the PSP and even me don’t like to see those on the web browser there should be a separate apps for that

My choice would be the file browser like the one we have in the windows ie explorer, I would like to see the file that I store in my PSP even though I don’t use it. I would also like to have flash played so that I could able to view the flash video. I would also like to have a ability to set the layout of the icon according to me so that I would do work little faster with that

Great views I would like to play Zynga game on my PSP that would be nice and I would like to see lyrics with the song I play