Thread: Which digital comics would you like to see from PlayStation Digital Comics?

Which digital comics would you like to see from PlayStation Digital Comics?

This I for all comic nerd among us who have been reading it for a long time or at the time they in their childhood, what storied or comics you are looking forward mostly I would like to see Maximum Carnage that is on my top list I really Loved them the first time around and I actually remember collecting the action figures so what about you guys which comics you all want see. Tell me guys what’s your choice

Re: Which digital comics would you like to see from PlayStation Digital Comics?

I have the list of the comics and stories that I would like to see like clone saga which include carlet Spider spin-off comics - The Amazing Scarlet Spider, The web of Scarlet Spider, Scarlet Spider Unlimited ect.. I still have the collection of these comics with me. I just love them to read still whenever I get the time I will never get bored by comics right now I can think of these but there are more it’s just that I can’t remember it right now

Mine is as follows
    • Marvel 2099 all of them
    • Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars I & II
    • 100 Greatest Marvels of All Time
    • Eddie Brock as the first Venom

That it’s for now if I remember anything more I will post it chrees

I was the big fan of Wolverine when I started reading it got interesting to me and I was so much amused by it but later on the place which was selling the comics closed and I left it I was also very fond of catwoman but same thing was happen to it also

I never had bought any digital comics yet but if I would get the chance the I would like to buy the World War Hulk Series and also House of M I love to read civil war in fact I have read all of them I kind of like to read it and if I need more then I will go for the good full graphic novels may be Watchmen and V for Vendetta. I would also like to read some of independent ones. I am too much of comics book reader I just love it to read comics .

My choice for the digital comics would be would be The Golden Age , JLA: Earth 2 , JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice , The Tale of One Bad Rat and Kingdom Come there are lot mere but right only this is on my mind