Thread: Playing PS2 games on PS3

Playing PS2 games on PS3

This I am asking out of curiosity that will you like to see the PS2 games run on PS3 again. Do you also think it’s better that now Sony should stop making the PS2 model so that the price of the PS3 will fall down by making the PS3 do everything increase the sale and it can easily take over the Microsoft console do you guys feels the same come on guy say something about this

Re: Playing PS2 games on PS3

Yeah I would support this it would be great I have PS2 currently and on Christmas I would be getting PS3 so I am going set my PS2 in my bedroom then . I really don’t like X-Box consoles high failure rates I bought my PS3 6 year back and its still working fine for me.

Defiantly man I really want to see this happen I don’t understand why does PS3 don’t play Ps2 games I spend most of the time on my PS3 playing Final Fantasy game 10 and 12 and after that I will also go for Final Fantasy 13 and oblivion PS2 games have real logic of the gamers by yourself, isolated and without communication is the way games should be played. I like to see the new playstation will able to play PS2 games.

It’s a nice thought but don’t think people would buy PS3 console to play PS2 game on it. This will only give benefit to use one machine for both the game but keeping the price down it’s what I like of all but I still favors PS2 should not be stopped

I think recently hacking mad it possible to playstation 2 emulator to runs on the Playstation 3

Of course this is true bu the problem is that PS3 won’t run emulator to its fullest capacity its would be slow and stutter a lot . so if you don’t have any objection with playing the game in the slow motion the you can choose this option . its same like playing a PS2 emulator on a too slow PC . you can never trust the unofficial PS3 software would be optimize properly