Thread: Welcome Back option is not working on psp

Welcome Back option is not working on psp

Everything was fine earlier but now when I going in to PS store and clicking the welcome back folder its gives me the message no content was found so I decide to give a try to Media Go but the result was same no content was found I don’t know I did anything with the setting does anyone else facing this same problem please inform me

Re: Welcome Back option is not working on psp

Got the same problem here also I was able to download PS3 games but I was not able to download PSP games

I think I know what the problem is and I was facing the same problem before. The thing is welcome back package is hiding in the latest addition section.
    And the problem with the no content available is because of without first picking your game you close or navigating away from the welcome back page this problem arise , the solution is on the XMB go to the PNS Network and in their account management in that services on it PNS promotion on it PSP game and on that select content it will show the game that you want to pick up

Hey how did you do that because when I clicked the account management there was no services available? Please exactly where is the option tell me

When I access the store with my PS3 and there I only have the Playstation plus option and they game option . is it possible to download free PSP game first in the PS3 and then copy it to the PSP because my current PSP memory card is not able to keep 2 game together so I like to download my game in to the PS3 for safe keeping